Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bath Redo No. 3, 4, 5, 6, I think ....

2013 Update 

Paint ....  Used the same color from my Master bathroom (Glidden's California Sky. Satin finish)






 

November 22, 2011 Update

Installed new Pedestal sink and Oiled Bronze Faucets a couple of weeks ago ....  a little side by side action (current sceensaver on the laptop)

Left color is same as New Laundry area (Glidden's Sweet Success)
Right color is same as Kitchen area (Glidden's Lemon Ice)





I tiled my Bathroom and installed bead board ...  ok, some kind of plastic that looks like wood  I would have taken pictures of me actually tiling it, but it was Saturday and I was not dressed for
pi-chures.  Trust me, I would have scared you.  I'm tiling the kitchen next, so I will snap away on that one ...  but until then, here's the Bathroom ........ again


The towel racks, faucet and new light fixuture is next week ... oh, and changing out my door's gold door knob to whatever finish I choose. 

Stuck on ... brushed nickel, shiny silver or oiled bronze 



The stolen closet area ...  I'm still working on this.  I'm going to repaint the dresser, mirror and find better containers for the toothbrushes ...  hahaha time out for the cups! 






a few Before's to appreciate .........


I actually "borrowed" from the old masterbedroom closet next door ...  to give us a little extra room
(after 20 years) ...  still planning on adding a bath.  I'll probably splurge once the last kid "Gets Out"  insert scary voice)





My lovely Peel and Stick tile ....   can't believe I was sooo afraid to tile.  ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jackie, Thanks for stopping by & leaving that very sweet note! God has really blessed me this year in spite of all the difficulties. He has been with me every step of the way. not a fun year at all, but I'm looking forward to a better one next year. God gets the glory!

    ReplyDelete