Friday, January 18, 2013

These are my "Possessions" (Usher's got nothing on me)

June 22, 2013
Hmmm ...  think I'l ever run out of cinnamon?
#HoarderHotline-Stat!






January 18, 2013
While cleaning my Kitchen drawers the other day, I noticed (yes, all of a sudden) that I owned 6 pairs of Tongs ...  How many do you really need?  The Big One's are for Grilling and small one's are for day to day meal prep ....

Well, after my little "Aha Moment" ..  I kept one of each.  (ok, 2 for day to day and 1 for grilling).




My Oven rack is out because I was also cleaning the over ...  yes, it was a Cleaning Day  :)

4 comments:

  1. I desperately need to clean out my kitchen drawers, they are a nightmare! Don't tell my Mom I said that though loll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my hahaha. Slowly making my way to the container cabinet. eek!

      Delete
  2. I guess I ought to clean my kitchen drawers. My utensil drawer is severely unorganized and I usually can't find what I need. Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you back.

    ReplyDelete