Saturday, July 27, 2013

Now, let me see you 1, 2 Step (in my Ciara voice)


A couple of months ago, I noticed I was starting to get "bald spots" due to high traffic. 

I purchased the steps weeks ago, and finally made the decision to "Get On That"

and it was "hot enough to fry fish grease, but I was in the shade" ....  still hot but not As Hot.
 
You know we always think it will less time than we could possibly imagine.  9 steps took me about an hour and a half (not including breaks to watch Rawhide and venturing off to clip limbs and re adjust flowers)  :)




to help myself to not over dig, because I've done this before ... 
I used an unused knife to trace my step
 




 
 
After some "strategic digging and adjusting of dirt when it "Wobbled"
 
I installed my Step and "Brushed" for Neatness .....
 
I felt like an Umpire
 


 

And my little path of steps is done!! 
 
(wipes sweat and lots of it from brow!)
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment