Sunday, March 16, 2014

Masterbedroom Update No. 3 or 4 or ... Big Lots for New Curtains

Big Lot to the rescue with the taupe curtains.  I only purchased 2 panels.  34 inch windows are rather narrow.  I'm so used to 120 inch in width mid century windows.

I tried to check out a few Yard Sales this morning ...  Uggh.  Nothing.  Maybe it's just too soon.

Strolled on over to Big Lots and Wal Mart and got my transformation No. 3 or 4 on.
Oval mirror from Kirklands. I purchased that back on March 1st.

We have Great Light in this house.  The masterbedroom windows face North and I love it.  We also up sized to a King size bed.

Check out previous progress here


Lots of work went on this weekend.  I moved several dressers around and actually put mine in the closet because there's room.  I mopped and vacuum myself into a sweat and it was great.









So how was your weekend?

1 comment: